Project Manager Newport, Jersey City, NJ, USA
Responsible for construction management, administration, testing, inspection and completion of beneficial use, substantial completion and closeout for assigned capital projects in the Infrastructure and Facilities program. This position requires significant interaction with the Operating Departments, Capital Planning and Budget, Procurement, Estimating, Scheduling and the Design team.
Experience in the curtain wall industry is a plus, and an underage can apply for an assistant level.
- Responsible for managing day-to-day project activities.
- Responsible for analyzing, monitoring, and preparing cost exposure reports and cash flow projections, maintaining comprehensive budgets, monitoring and maintaining schedules.
- Manages daily staff assignments dispatch/oversee workers, and participate in monthly staff meetings.
- Monitor compliance with building and safety codes, and other regulations.
- Involved in solicitation, evaluation.
- During the design management process, assist in the preparation of estimates and value engineering analysis, peer reviews and constructability reviews.
- Process all submittals, shop drawings, substitution requests, change proposals and change orders.
- Responsible for weekly, monthly reports that discuss, in detail, the status of the project.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5 - 10 years out of ground experience and Bachelor's degree.
- Should have a solid knowledge /understanding of contracts and construction drawings/documents.
- Advanced skills in organizing construction sites and field personnel.
- Must be proactive and a self-starter, problem solver, detailed oriented, organized and be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong leadership & analytical skills a must.
- Great writing, communication and management skills when dealing with owners,engineers,fabrication,management,and contractors.
- Must have the flexibility to work overtime when warranted.
- Must be proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel.) applications.
What We Have to Offer You:
- An opportunity to be a part global company, with locations across North America and Asia
- A Competitive compensation and benefits plan
- Work with skilled professionals in a team environment
If you have the required qualifications and are interested in being a part of a growing company, please send your resume to: email@example.com